Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Strange, Eerie

1

2

3

4

5


  1. up close and personal with my velvet jumpsuit
  2. a mostly worn-off temp tat that looked like a bruise
  3. matching my nails to my fruit
  4. eye manicure a la Rookie
  5. scans of my hair
I know I haven't been keeping this blog strictly (or even primarily) about my outfits lately, but know that I have some outfit posts planned for the near future! Until then, here are some pictures of pretty things that I've stumbled across recently. Strange textures and eerie vibes are what I'm all about right now.

5 comments:

  1. love your multiple eyeballs and that juicy plum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this photo set is perfect xx
    http://joyagnes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!
    I love the manicure!

    x Dawn
    Artofbeingweird,wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely stunning. I love their simplicity and eerie nature. It is very striking...

    http://teendoggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!