Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Snug in Space



Dr. Martens boots, American Apparel disco pants, thrifted sweater, diy scarf, Illamasqua lipstick

Hi friends, it's been a while! While I was away I had some fun with my eyebrows. Unfortunately it's not really a sustainable look - apparently my eyebrows grow freakishly fast and they're so dark that they won't bleach much lighter than a buttery yellow. Still, the alien look is really fun and I'm glad I finally worked up the courage to try it! 

I got these disco pants for my birthday in the summer and I'm smitten with them! They feel like leggings but look like a retrofuturistic space suit. They're good for winter days when I don't want to wear real clothes, especially if I throw on this massive sweater and my trusty boots. Cozy alien looks are essential for surviving Wisconsin winters while still looking fly (if I seem overdramatic about winter, it's because it snowed yesterday and I wasn't emotionally ready).

8 comments:

  1. "Cozy alien looks are essential for surviving Wisconsin winters while still looking fly" probably one of the best lines ever written. I absolutely love this outfit and your space pants. Your blog is so rad!

    ~Kanyinsola,
    velveteenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i just say your fringe looks ultra cool too? very alien babe indeed ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look rad, love the alien look for sure.
    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best color in disco pants by far. <3 Great choice lady! You wear them wonderfully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally obsessing over your outfit and lipstick. Omg amazing.

    unicornskill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the boots, the pants, the lipstick <3 not sure what i love the most!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!